Friday, May 16, 2014

New Ventures and Young Adult Disney Updates!

Hey fellow Disney-lovers!

I'm finally done with final exams (with only one more year to go!), which means that, at least for the next two weeks, I'll be doing a lot of things to feature on the blog.

For example:

  • The Little Mermaid Kiss the Girl Cocktail
  • Recipe for Rice Cream with Strawberry Sauce from Epcot's Norway
  • Recipe for Magic Kingdom's Sleepy Hollow Chicken Waffle Sandwich
  • Drink around World Showcase (at home) for less than $50
  • A cocktail to celebrate the opening of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
These will all likely be posted within the next month, but I'm going to spread them out, because at the beginning of June, I will be starting an internship for the summer.


Also, I wanted to let you know that I am starting an Etsy page!
My page will feature bracelets, earrings, and necklaces based on Disney movies, characters, and parks!

Check out some examples:
5. Custom Order! (Work with me to come up with a design, children's size in all bracelets available)

Other characters currently listed in the shop include: Belle, Tinker Bell, Rapunzel, Pocahontas, Cinderella, and Minnie Mouse

Once again, check out the entire shop here!: Main Street Crystal



And that's it for now, everyone!

In the meantime, be sure to add Young Adult Disney on Pinterest for updates from the blog and other Disney sites!
And follow Young Adult Disney Twitter!






No comments:

Post a Comment