Monday, February 24, 2014

TWO WEEKS!

Hey there, followers of Young Adult Disney!

I am so excited that I will be in Disney World for spring break in TWO WEEKS!
Throw back to being in Indiana Jones last spring break! (I'm in pink).
As a small update, I figured I would inform you about some new ideas I'm trying to integrate into the blog.


One.
I've already started doing so, but I am going to try to consistently post once a week, every Sunday between 5:00-9:00 PM eastern time.  In addition to this, I might throw in a post mid-week if I'm not very busy with school or if there is something special and Disney-related going on!

Two.
I am thinking about trying to integrate a video in here every so often.  I'm not very experienced in video editing though, so that's pending.  If I do so, the first will be in about two weeks and will be about packing for Disney!

Three.
I want to try and increase viewership here, so I'm looking for suggestions.  Would you like to see a giveaway?  More social media integration?  More "Disney at Home" type stuff?  A specific topic you'd like me to write a post about?  Let me know in the comments.


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment