Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sorry for the Lack of Updates!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've fallen off the face of the earth recently.  The holidays definitely make it hard to get around to sitting at the computer.  Especially with family and friends from home to visit, instead of tests to procrastinate!

That being said, over the next week and a half, I'm going to try REALLY hard to get a post up, either about dining at Magic Kingdom area resorts, dining at all other resorts, or something else entirely!

In addition, for my upcoming trip in March, I soon get to make my Fastpass+ selections, and I hope to write a post about that process!

Thanks for being patient, and for all those new viewers that I've seen stumbling over here the past few days, you interest is truly inspiring and appreciated!

Happy New Year! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment